About the Extron M Series M1100
1260 x 600 mm
Arm type 24 tools
* High quality and rigidity Meehanite casting with enforce rib construction design.
* The bottom of column is A Shaped design to support machine stability.
* All axis direct drive design to ensure the least backlash @ long lasting accuracy
* High quality precision double nut C3 class and pretension ball-screw ensure high accuracy.
* Box / Square slide way design on all axis to coated with Turcite-B. Heavy box way provide maximum rigidity stability. (M series)
* Hardened and ground square way on all axis. (M series)
* The spindle frame tough steel alloy and precision machining, Equipped with 3 sets of bearing to ensure spindle run-out less than 0.003mm
* Belt drive Spindle fitted with oil chiller to ensure the life.
* Counter-weight balancing design on Z axis