About the CIDAN Prolino
- The combination of an eccentric that drives the clamping beam with 50 tons (55US) clamping pressure and dual drive for the folding beam makes the machine perfect for industrial manufacturing.
- The clamping beam opens as the folding beam returns so that they are positioned for the next step simultaneously.
- With the crowning system it is possible to make exact bends with high precision and a precise folding radius.
- PROLINO can be prepared for tools up to 254 mm (10") high. Change of tool height does not require any machine change.
- Delivered as standard with straight rail 35°, lower beam rail, folding beam rail 15 mm and 35 mm, with quick tool changing.
- Control System ProLink X control with touch screen and graphic programming
- Manual adjustment of sheet thickness 0-35 mm (0-1.38")
- Clamping beam with straight rail 35° (47 mm/1.85” height)
- Lower beam rail
- Folding beam rail 15 mm (.591”) and 35 mm (1.38”)
- Adjustable crowning of folding beam rail
- Frequency/servo driven motors for both clamping and folding beams for variable folding speed
- Foot pedal
- Motorized back gauge AGS with ball transfers as standard
- Solid back gauge fingers (min. dimension 8 mm)(.315")
- Combi clamping beam with 35° straight rail and 152 mm (6") or 254 mm (10") tall box tooling with quick change and C-shaped tools with height 152 mm (6”)
- Round straight rail (R=3 mm and 5 mm)
- Hardened rails and tools (undivided HRC 45, divided HRC 55)
- Automatic lubrication
- Automatic stop of folding beam on collision with operator
- Moveable foot pedal on rail
- Laser scanner at folding side of machine
- Extra foot pedal with key switch
- Moveable tool cart for divided tools
- Off line program for ProLink X